- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Focus RS
- Silicone boots absorb the stresses of excessive engine movement
- Designed to not block cooling to the PTU
- 45% less pressure drop than stock hot-side pipe
- 40% increase in internal volume compared to stock hot-side pipe
- Both Mishimoto intercooler pipes and Mishimoto intercooler provide 35% less pressure drop than stock setup
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Available in Wrinkle Black powder-coated finish
- Fits both stock and Mishimoto Focus RS intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
To complete our intercooler component lineup for the 2015+ Ford Focus RS, we at Mishimoto would like to introduce our Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe. This pipe has a truly innovative design that helps cool more than just air intake temperatures. It increases internal volume by 40% over stock with 2.5 inch inlet and outlet diameters, and maintains an average pressure drop of 45%. Included in the design is a cast mid-section that retains the use of the factory ducting that directs airflow to the front PTU. A standard cylindrical pipe restricts airflow, and this doesn’t help the known problem of overheating drivetrains when the RS is being pushed to its limits.
Our pipe is shaped to direct air right to the front PTU using that front duct, so airflow isn’t lost like with a traditional pipe design. In addition, this pipe comes with 5-ply, wire-reinforced silicone to attach to the turbo and intercooler, providing superior heat resistance and flexibility to accommodate for engine movement. The pipe can also fit without removing the lower cross bar. The kit comes with all necessary hardware, is a direct fit with no modifications necessary, and is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe
(2) Silicone Couplers
(2) Rubber Isolators
(3) T-Bolt Clamps
(1) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost GTDi I4 Chassis Codes MKIII Fits 2015+ Ford Focus RS
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Silicone Couplers (2) Silicone Couplers Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (4) T-Bolt Clamps Coating Powder Coated Outlet 63.5 mm Inlet 63.5 mm Overall Length 723 mm
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!