- Direct fit for 2014-2019 Mercedes CLA45 AMG
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 20 whp and 17 wtq on the stock tune
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- 102mm high-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM, and eliminates the restrictive 76mm inlet in the stock air intake system
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Airbox made from Aluminium, for extra weight savings, and added corrosion protection in harsh climates
- Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
- Installs in one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
Mishimoto has developed a performance air intake engineered specifically for the 2014-2019 Mercedes CLA45 AMG! This CLA45 intake features numerous innovative components, including a silicone turbo inlet hose that contains a co-molded CNC block for the stock sensors and breather ports! The silicone inlet hose was designed with smooth contours and transitions for maximum airflow compared to the stock rubber hose. The combination of this silicone inlet hose and our free-flowing Mishimoto air filter translated to massive gains of 20 whp and 17 wtq at 5900RPM! This CLA45 AMG intake is safe to use with the stock tune as it will not hurt air/fuel ratios under load. This intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds. Check out the video to hear the tone.
The stock CLA45 intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service. The intake includes an enclosed airbox that collects all of the cold outside air from the front of the engine. The airbox is made from 5052 aluminium with a black powder-coated finish to reduce weight compared to a steel intake box, and to prevent against any corrosion. The airbox also protects against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance. This CLA45 AMG intakeis a complete bolt-on that functions perfectly with the stock tune and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. This kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose w/ Molded CNC Port Block
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
(1) 60-80mm Worm-Gear clamp
(1) 100-120mm Worm-Gear clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The airbox retains a stock like appearance and is designed to work with the stock air inlet duct. Power gains may vary depending on any other engine modifications done to the vehicle, atmospheric conditions, ambient temperature, and the mileage of the vehicle. You may or may not witness the maximum published gains from this air intake. Filter re-oil is not included with the lifetime warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes M133
Chassis Codes W117
Fits 13+ Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG
13+ Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
Pipe Diameter 4"
Diversion Plate Material Aluminum
Airbox Material Aluminum
Oiled Filter 43 g of oil on filter
Pipe Material CNC Aluminum
Oil Color Red
Caution INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M.
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Max Gain +20 whp & +17 wtq at 5900RPM
Air Filter Part Number MMAF-4007
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!