- Direct-fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven max gains of 12 wheel horsepower and 14 lb-ft of torque
- 18.6% increase in flow over stock intercooler
- 46% increase in core volume
- 49% increase in fin surface area
- Durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- Integrated bung can be drilled and tapped for boost sensor or water-meth injection
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto performance intercooler pipes
- Cast aluminum end tanks are precision TIG welded to the core for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- Does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control
- Available in stealth black or sleek silver powdercoat
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
The 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet, and it deserves a cooling system that's equally capable. That's why Mishimoto has developed a performance intercooler that's as capable as the Ranger itself.
This Mishimoto performance intercooler features a bar-and-plate core designed specifically to meet the Ranger's needs. The core is then precision TIG-welded to durable cast-aluminum end tanks. Compared to the stock tube-and-fin core and plastic end tanks, this design gives our intercooler increased durability against heat, pressure, and debris on the road or trail. The Mishimoto intercooler also boasts an 18.6% increase in flow, a 46% increase in core volume, and a 49% increase in fin surface area over the stock intercooler for even more efficient cooling.
All those percentages don't just look good on paper; they translate into power in the real world. The Mishimoto Ranger performance intercooler produces dyno-proven gains of 12 whp and 14 lb-ft of torque, all while maintaining less pressure drop than the stock intercooler from inlet to outlet.
This Mishimoto 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Intercooler also includes a bung that allows for the addition of a boost sensor or water-meth injection and our CNC-machined quick-disconnect inlet and outlet make installation a breeze. This intercooler does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control. Like all our Ford Ranger parts, this 2019+ Ford Ranger Performance Intercooler is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of performance.
(1) Mishimoto Performance Bar-and-Plate Intercooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost Chassis Codes T6 Fits 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
Core Thickness 3.54" Coating Powder Coated Outlet 2.65" Core Length 25.19" Core Height 9.82" Inlet 2.18" Construction Bar-and-plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!