- Robust 10-row stacked plate core design withstands high pressure, reduces fluid temperatures, and exhibits minimal pressure loss
- Preserves fluid viscosity for proper lubrication during all driving conditions
- Extends life of high-wear components
- 8 Universal mounting holes provide abundant installation options
- Brazed -6AN fittings provide long-term leak-free durability
- Applicable with engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, and power steering fluid
- Available in black, silver or gold powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Maintaining appropriate fluid temperatures is key to extending the life of your vehicle’s engine, transmission, differential, and accessories. Each fluid associated with these systems is specifically designed to operate within a certain temperature and pressure range, ensuring proper lubrication and reduced wear. When a vehicle is extensively modified and/or used in high stress driving conditions, it is easy to exceed the limits of these fluids, resulting in reduced lubrication and higher potential for wear and damage. The simple addition of an ancillary fluid cooler is an easy way to reduce temperatures and bring them back into the effective range for proper lubrication. Mishimoto engineers have designed this 10-row stacked plate fluid cooler to provide substantial heat transfer and reduced temperatures. Our fluid cooler is applicable for use with engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, and power steering fluid. This heat exchanger includes eight universal mounting holes, providing an abundance of options for mounting on your vehicle. Each cooler includes brazed -6AN inlet and outlet fittings, ensuring leak-free operation.
Mishimoto 10-row -6AN fluid coolers are available in silver, black, or gold powder coated finishes. Be sure to pair with our -6AN Braided Hoses and -6AN Aluminium Fittings to complete your ancillary cooler installation. As with all our products, this 10-row fluid cooler includes our signature Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto 10-Row Fluid Cooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- For your taste, only one side of the cooler has the Mishimoto logo.
- TECH SPECS
SKU MMOC-10-6 Rows 10 Overall Height 97mm Overall Length 329mm Overall Width 50mm Core Size 279mm X 70mm X 50mm Inlet -6AN Male Outlet -6AN Male
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!