- Allows smooth exhaust-flow transition between 3" downpipe and stock-sized exhaust
- Eliminates infamous exhaust leaks caused by mating different exhaust flanges
- 304 stainless steel adapter will not rust in harsh climates
- Installs in under 15 minutes
- Includes stainless steel hardware and 3" two-bolt flange gasket
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Don’t let a pesky exhaust leak ruin the beautiful tone from your turbo 2015 WRX exhaust. The Mishimoto Subaru Exhaust Adapter allows a smooth exhaust flow transition between your 3” downpipe and stock sized exhaust. The engineers at Mishimoto know your Subaru was built for harsh climates, so they designed this adapter with 304 stainless steel material so it will never rust. This 2015 WRX adapter installs in under 15 minutes and includes stainless steel hardware and a new 3” two-bolt flange gasket, making installation simple.
This 2015 WRX exhaust adapter mates directly with your stock 2015 WRX exhaust flange and gets rid of any exhaust leaks when combined with the Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Stainless Steel Downpipe. Whether you are entering your 2015 WRX in the local rallycross or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto and our line of 2015 WRX parts to keep your WRX cool. This 2015 WRX exhaust adapter, like our entire line of 2015 WRX parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) 3" to 2.5" Exhaust Adapter, (1) 3" 2-Bolt Flange Gasket, (2) Stainless Steel Bolts, Serrated Flange Nuts & Washers, Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes EJ255, EJ257, FA20DIT Chassis Codes BL, BP, BM, BR, GH, GE, GR, GV, SG5, SH, VA Fits 01+ Subaru WRX, 04+ Subaru WRX STI , 04+ Subaru Forester XT , 05+ Subaru Legacy GT , 05–09 Subaru Outback XT
Weight 2 Overall Width 177.8 mm Overall Length 50 mm Overall Height 177.8 mm Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!