- Direct fit for the 1991–1999 Nissan Sentra SE-R
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the Nissan Sentra w/ SR20 is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and protect your car from overheating. The Mishimoto 1991–1999 Nissan Sentra radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminium radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless. This radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminium radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes SR20DE
Chassis Codes B13
Fits Nissan Sentra SE-R 91-94
Nissan 200sx 95-98
Material Aluminum Overall Height 26.4 DPI 1152/1178/1317/1426 Drain Plug Length 0.047 Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 17.2 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.38 Rows 2 Inlet 1.38 Coolant Capacity 1.85 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.07 Core Length 12.44 Core Height 25.51 Core Thickness 1.57 Fill Neck 1.25 Overall Length (in) 17.20 Overall Height (in) 26.40 Overall Width (in) 2.07 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!