- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Infiniti G35
- Full aluminium construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 35.8mm thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the Infiniti G35 is the ideal upgrade to the stock G35 radiator. Designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Whether you use your Infiniti for daily driving or take it to the track, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock radiator can not handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Infiniti G35 radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless, no cutting or modification is required. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminium radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Radiator fits both automatic and manual vehicles.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ35DE Chassis Codes V35 Fits Infiniti G35 Journey 2007
Infiniti G35 Sport 2007
Infiniti G35 X 06-07
Material Aluminum Overall Height 762 mm DPI 2588 Drain Plug Length 11.9 mm Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x .05 Overall Length 533.4 mm Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 35.1 mm Rows 2 Inlet 35.1 mm Coolant Capacity 2.6 Dual Pass False Overall Width 48.5 mm Core Length 419.9 mm Core Height 728 mm Core Thickness 35.8 mm Fill Neck 31.75 mm Overall Length (in) 21.90 Overall Height (in) 30.00 Overall Width (in) 1.91 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!