- Direct fit for 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 6 whp and 10 wtq on the stock tune
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- High-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
Give your Fiesta ST the airflow it deserves. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST intake cranks the power up by 6 whp and 10 wtq while running on the stock tune. The mandrel-bent aluminum piping allows for smooth, uninterrupted airflow straight to the turbo inlet hose and into the turbo. The Fiesta ST intake pipe also features a CNC-machined MAF housing that uses the stock MAF sensor, and it includes two CCV ports. The piping is available with either a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish to maximize engine bay aesthetics. This Fiesta ST intake also features a black powder-coated airbox to keep the air filter isolated from unwanted engine bay heat. This will help keep your air charge nice and cool, and, like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST parts, this intake comes with the unbeatable Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe w/ CNC-Machined MAF Section
(1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
(1) High-Flow Oiled Filter
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST EcoBoost
Pipe Diameter 3.0" (76mm) O/D
2.85" (72.4mm) I/D
Airbox Material Steel Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter Pipe Material Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Oil Color Red Air Filter Part Number MMAF-3005S
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!