- Impact grade Chromoly steel construction provides optimal strength for high torque applications
- Removable non-marring thin outer shell protects wheels from damage
- Includes 15mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, and 22mm sockets
- For use with ½” drive hand or power tools
- Hollow-core design for use on longer wheel studs
- Six-point socket design increases contact area and reduces slippage
- Organized in a carrying case for easy storage and transportation
- Color-coded and laser-etched sizing makes identification easy
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Protect your wheels with Mishimoto’s new 5-Piece Non-Marring ½” Wheel Nut Socket Set! If you’ve invested a lot into your vehicle’s wheels, it makes sense to ensure the finish is protected during wheel removal and installation. Our new non-marring wheel nut socket set includes a complete set of standard metric wheel nut sizes from 15mm to 22mm. The core of our sockets is impact-grade Chromoly steel which provides superior strength for high torque applications. These sockets are applicable with ½” hand tools or electric/pneumatic impact tools. These sockets also feature a hollow core design which allows for use on vehicles with extended studs. In addition, we’ve designed this set with 6-point ends, ensuring precise engagement and reduced slip during torquing.
Mishimoto wheel nut sockets feature color-coded and laser-etched sizing to make identification easy. This kit is packaged with a small carrying case ensuring easy storage and transportation. As with all our products, this kit includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) 15mm Wheel Nut Socket
(1) 17mm Wheel Nut Socket
(1) 19mm Wheel Nut Socket
(1) 21mm Wheel Nut Socket
(1) 22mm Wheel Nut Socket
(1) Wheel Nut Socket Case
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!