- 1.1 bar (16 psi) overflow reservoir cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient cooling system
- Installing a new cap can prevent overheating and cooling system failure
- Ergonomically designed for easy removal and installation
- Fits most Ford Powerstroke Trucks
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Getting the most out of your performance parts comes down to the details. When faced with hard driving conditions, a vehicle's cooling system becomes highly pressurized. Factory caps are not equipped to handle long term use and often lose pressure, in turn reducing the potential coolant boiling point and boiling the coolant. The Mishimoto 1.1 Bar Overflow Reservoir Cap will keep coolant where it needs to be, flowing within the system.
(1) – Overflow Reservoir Cap Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Replacement for Ford 9C3Z-8101-B or Motorcraft RS-527This cap will not fit the 2015 Mustang.
- TECH SPECS
Also Fits 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
Pressure Tolerance 1.1 Bar / 16 psi / 110 kPa
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!