- Direct fit for the 2008–2014 Subaru WRX and 2005–2009 Subaru Legacy GT
- 22% greater capacity than stock plastic expansion tank
- All-aluminium, fully welded construction for maximum durability during repeated cold and hot transitions
- Leak-free welded CNC barb fittings
- Fits with Mishimoto Subaru WRX Front-Mount Intercooler Kit
- Fits with stock and Mishimoto radiator caps
- Polished aluminium finish matches the Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI Performance aluminium Radiator
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Rid your 2008-2014 WRX or 2005-2009 Legacy GT engine bay of the eyesore that is the stock expansion tank, and replace it with the Mishimoto aluminium coolant expansion tank. The all-aluminium, fully welded construction of the Mishimoto expansion tank does more than dress up your engine bay. This tank also offers increased durability during repeated cold and hot transitions, and leak-free welded CNC barb fittings. In addition, the Mishimoto aluminium coolant expansion tank offers a 22% increase in fluid capacity over the factory expansion tank.
Aluminum Expansion Tank
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
This expansion tank may not fit with the stock air intake "S" hose, an aftermarket intake is recommended for the best fit. Mishimoto offers both the Performance Air Intake, and Performance Race Intake which are perfect for this application!
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes EJ205
Fits 08–14 Subaru WRX
05–09 Subaru Legacy GT
05–09 Subaru Outback XT
09–14 Subaru Forester XT
Overall Height 4.88 Overall Width 4 Capacity 566 cc
Material 6061 Aluminum
Color SilverorBlack Baffled False
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!