- Direct fit for the 1995–1999 Nissan Maxima 3.0L
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for the failure-prone stock radiator
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the Nissan Maxima is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. The Mishimoto aluminium Nissan Maxima radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminium radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This is the ideal upgrade to the stock Nissan Maxima radiator. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminium radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ30DE Chassis Codes A32 Fits Nissan Maxima GLE 95-99Nissan Maxima GXE 95-99Nissan Maxima SE 95-99Infiniti I30 96-99
Material Aluminum Overall Height 28.2 DPI 1752 Drain Plug Length 0.047 Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 21.3 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.4 Rows 2 Inlet 1.4 Coolant Capacity 2.54 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.07 Core Length 15.71 Core Height 27.08 Core Thickness 1.57 Fill Neck 1.25 Overall Length (in) 21.30 Overall Height (in) 28.20 Overall Width (in) 2.07 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!