- Direct fit for the 2002–2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R/Spec-V
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.42" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for street and/or track use
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the Nissan Sentra SE-R/Spec-V is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly, protect your car from overheating whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminium 2002–2006 Sentra radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminium radiator is a direct stock fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This is the ideal upgrade to the stock Sentra radiator. As with every Mishimoto aluminium radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes QR25DE Chassis Codes B15 Fits Nissan Sentra SE-R 02-06Nissan Sentra Spec-V 02-06Nissan Sentra Limited Edition 2003
Material Aluminum Overall Height 28 DPI 2469 Drain Plug Length 0.047 Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 19.8 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.4 Rows 2 Inlet 1.4 Coolant Capacity 2.03 Dual Pass False Overall Width 1.92 Core Length 14.37 Core Height 27.08 Core Thickness 1.42 Fill Neck 1.25 Overall Length (in) 19.80 Overall Height (in) 28.00 Overall Width (in) 1.92 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!