- Fixes most leaks in water cooled engines
- Use for cracked heads, head gasket failures, cracked blocks, radiators, heater cores, and water pumps
- Mishimoto Liquid Chill Stop Leak® mixes safely with all antifreeze
- No coolant system draining or flushing required
- Suitable for use with aluminium and other radiator materials
- Safe for use with automotive, truck, and dirt bike engines
- Repairs are permanent and guaranteed for the lifetime of the engine
- Pair with Mishimoto's Liquid Chill® for the ultimate cooling fix
- 8 fl oz / 236.5 ml bottle to suit any size cooling system
Are you waking up morning after morning with a puddle of coolant under your car? Or maybe you’re constantly checking the level on your truck and pouring in what seems like the tenth gallon of antifreeze this week. Well that just plain sucks and we here at Mishimoto know it. No one likes a pesky coolant leak, so we’ve decided to help you out. Behold, Mishimoto’s Liquid Chill ® Stop Leak by K-SEAL. Tested and trusted, this stop leak is safe to mix with any antifreeze, so don’t go draining and flushing that cooling system! We want this fix to be simple. Shake up the bottle, pour into your cooling system, and you’re good to go. Mishimoto Liquid Chill ® Stop Leak can fix holes in your radiator without putting a hole in your wallet. Bonus! Repairs made with Mishimoto’s Liquid Chill ® Stop Leak are permanent and guaranteed for the lifetime of your engine.
Mishimoto Liquid Chill Stop Leak should only be added to systems which have been properly maintained with regularly scheduled coolant flushes to prevent clogging or gelling in cooling systems.
- TECH SPECS
Caution Click here for safety data sheet.
Wash hands, forearms, and other exposed areas after handling.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gear, gloves, and clothing.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!