- Fits vehicles equipped with M12 x 1.25 wheel studs
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminium
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50mm
- Includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Available in anodized finishes of black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome
- A portion of all proceeds will be donated via the Mishimoto Chilly Cares program
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade the styling of your vehicle's exterior with a set of Mishimoto aluminium Locking Lug Nuts! These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminium and are the perfect complement to both stock and aftermarket wheels. These lug nuts weight in at just 0.8 oz (22.68 g) each and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative to your stock lug nuts. Each kit includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key for removal. These lug nuts utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50mm, and a knurled end for speedy installation. Mishimoto lug nuts are available for both M12 x 1.25 and M12 x 1.5 wheel studs and come in a variety of finishes including black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome. As with all our products, these lug nuts include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(16) Racing Lug Nuts
(4) Locking Lug Nuts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Anodized finishes may fade when abrasive or corrosive cleaners are used. In addition, the use of power tools may also damage the finish. Mishimoto Automotive will not warrant nuts for fading finishes or damage occurring from use of tools.
- TECH SPECS
Also Fits Infiniti
Installation Torque Specs 70–80 ft/lbs
Minimum Yield Strength 63,000–69,000 psi
Lug Nut Weight 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
Tensile Strength 74,000–78,000 psi
Thread Size M12 x 1.25
Material 7075-T6 Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!